

Almost 15 years ago a friend of ours went to Australia and brought back a sheaf of drawings made by artists already well known for paintings on bark. We were excited but never till now had quite the right context for showing these mystical drawings on paper. It turned out to be a very small window of opportunity because they were never really continued. This is the first time they have been seen in the United States.
2 comments:
Hello - I have a Wesley Ngainmirja painting "Murulgulmi Spirit Woman" which was painted in 1988. His paintings are now quite rare and valuable. If you already have his work, you may like to purchase this one 57" X 38" on paper. Serial number on back.
Hi,
I inherited an Audrey Nadjoh bark painting (crayon on paper) titled "Dance Of The Brolgas". I have a letter of authenticity from the Hogarth Galleries-Aboriginal Art Centre Gallery of Dreams, dated 24/10/1991. Can anyone give me info on this and it's possible worth?
Thank you.
Keith Crane
Post a Comment